This is a quick and easy meal to make after work. The original recipe says it feeds 5, however, with my family it only feeds 4. There is very little carbs in this meal.
- 1.5 lbs. Ground Beef
- 1 Onion
- 2 cloves Garlic grated
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese grated
- 1/2 cup Bisquick (TM)
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Cook beef, onions, and garlic until meat is brown. Drain.
- Spread in pie plate and cover with cheese.
- Stir remaining ingredients with a whisk until blended. Pour over cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes.