Easy one pot recipe with only a few ingredients.
- 2 lbs Lean Ground Beef
- 1 can Mild Enchilada Sauce 19 oz.
- 1 can Evaporated Milk 12 oz.
- 1 box Rigatoni Noodles uncooked
- 2 cans Corn with Red and Green Peppers 11 oz. each
- 3 cups Water
- 2 cups Mexican Cheese Blend shredded
In a Dutch oven, brown the ground beef. Do not drain.
Add all the other ingredients (except the cheese). Heat until boiling, then reduce the heat and simmer uncovered (stirring occasionally) for about 15 minutes until the noodles are done. Do not drain.
Stir in cheese.
Top with tortilla chips, if desired.