Easy Chicken Broccoli Divan
- 4 cups Fresh broccoli cut into bite size pieces
- 4 cups Cooked chicken cut into bite size pieces
- 2 cans Cream of broccoli soup
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. Butter melted
- 4 tbsp. Dry bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp. Garlic powder
- In 13 x 9 casserole dish arrange broccoli and then top with the cooked meat. Combine soup and milk; pour over meat. Top with cheese.
- Combine butter and bread crumbs; sprinkle over cheese.
- Bake at 450º for 15 minutes or until hot
Use leftover turkey from Thanksgiving. I like to use Cream of Broccoli soup, but the stores around me are not carrying it anymore. You can use any cream soup. You can use cheddar or marble cheddar cheese. Or maybe try pepper jack cheese.